No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Bear Brakes 12″ Front SS4+ “2.0” Drag Race Brake System
This system features the 4-piston, S4 caliper mounted to a 12″ x 1.100″ 2 piece slotted rotor and uses the popular DR1/HB100 pad type. Slot only rotors are mounted to 6061 billet aluminum hats using NAS high grade stainless hardware and come pre-assembled. All additional mounting hardware is also included. The SS4+ 2.0 Deep Stage system was designed to allow consumers to push the limits at the strip, yet still have a system that can be driven on the street. The SS4+ 2.0 Deep Stage system fits many 15” and larger wheels.
NOTE: This system comes equipped with a high friction pad that is optimized for drag race applications. These pads often produce more dust and noise.
Drag Race systems come standard in Clear and Fire Red caliper colors.
| Rotor Size/Type:
12.000″ x 1.100″, 2-piece (Slotted)
| Replacement Rotor Rings:
| Caliper/Piston Count/Mount Type:
S4 / 4-piston / Lug
| Replacement Pads:
| Minimum Wheel Size:
15″ (Use template to verify fitment, link below)
| System Includes:
Calipers, Brake pads, 2pc rotors, Banjo bolts & washers (does not include hoses)
Designed to be used with 2015-2018 Ford Mustang S550 Front Spindles. System weight 38.8lbs.
– 2015-18 Mustang with OE spindles and hubs (Does not fit GT350)
| Why Purchase the SS4+ Deep Stage Drag Race Systems?
- All the benifits of our larger brake systems just in a smaller package to fit 15″ wheels
- Fits most all beadlock wheels
- Designed specifically for heavy, fast cars
- Can be used on the street
- Proper banjo fittings (NOTE: Baer does not use any pipe thread fittings)
- 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat (anodized black) and bolted to the rotor
- High grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware (with captured nuts)
| The S4 Caliper Features:
- (4) 10mm cross bolts for maximum stiffness
- Stainless steel abutments and noise suppression springs
- Hard anodized aluminum pistons
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure)
- Internal crossover design
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Uses a common 4 piston pad for easy replacements
- Clear or FireRed Standard (custom colors available)
- Available in Front or Rear for that same cosmetic matching look
- Uses correct banjo style fittings, Baer does not use any pipe thread
- 100% MADE IN USA with US sourced material
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.