No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Vortech V3-Trim 2015-2017 Ford 5.0L Mustang GT Tuner Kits
Contact Us For Help On Customizing Your Kit.
For higher-horsepower, custom-tuned installations we recommend a tuner kit, which does not include a fuel pump, fuel injectors or ECU programmer. This requires you or your installer to provide custom calibration and the required fuel components. The V-3 Si-Trim supercharger included with the tuner kit is capable of up to 775HP on modified vehicles. Tuner kits are also available as the Competition Tuner Kit, with the 1,000 HP capable V-7 JT-Trim supercharger for high-performance racing vehicles.
- The S550 Mustang system uses Vortech’s V-3 Si-Trim supercharger. Continued development in Vortech’s Lab resulted in the V-3 Si. The “i” stands for improved and with its new patented oil control system and state of the art centrifugal compressor stage this V-3 Si-Trim literally blows away the competition. Industry leading 78% adiabatic efficiency [SAE J1723 standard] means less heat is being generated, drive power is reduced and more net power is produced. Less heat also means better durability. Also, Vortech’s supercharger systems weigh less than half of the low-tech competing brands.
- Centrifugal superchargers easily make more pressure and flow than a roots type blower and are much more efficient. Read our Roots vs Centrifugal comparison to see the numbers.
- Vortech supercharger systems are a great value. Dollar for dollar, Vortech systems deliver more horsepower than virtually any other method of upgrade. Also, driven normally, gas mileage often increases rather than decreases.
Tuner Kits, Upgrades, More HP
- For higher-horsepower, custom-tuned installations we recommend a tuner kit, which does not include a fuel pump, fuel injectors or ECU programmer. This requires you or your installer to provide custom calibration and the required fuel components. The V-3 Si-Trim supercharger included with the tuner kit is capable of up to 775HP on modified vehicles. Tuner kits are also available with the 1,000HP V-7 JT-Trim supercharger for high-performance racing vehicles. Call Vortech or your dealer for more information.
Supercharger Kit Finishes
- Multiple kit finishes available. For that fully integrated look, S550 Mustang systems are available in factory matching black finish. Satin and Polished units are also available.
Included Components and Features
- – V-3 Si-Trim compressor with 3.60″ drive pulley
- – Manifold boost pressure: 7.5-8.5 psig @ redline on stock engine
- Air inlet assembly includes:
- – High-flow roto-molded ducting. Mates to OEM airbox and some aftermarket “CAI” MAF/inlet assemblies
- – OEM replacement K&N panel filter
- – Silicone sleeves and reducers
- – Stainless steel clamps
- – PCV and breather hose provisions
- – Replacement engine coolant pipe and hose assemblies
- – Engine coolant reservoir replacement assembly
- – Dual plate supercharger mounting system includes idlers, drive belt and all hardware. Mount features multiple position idler location for a wide range of belt and pulley fits.
- Discharge components include:
- – High flow air/air charge cooler. 24″ x 13″ x 3.5″ cooler core.
- – Mandrel bent 3″ and 3.5″ aluminum charge tubes for high flow and minimal weight
- – Stainless steel clamps
- – Silicone sleeves
- – 98mm MAF housing configured for “blow-through” use. Integrated air-straightener upstream of the MAF housing.
- – Vortech Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter
- Installation time is rated at 6-9 hours.
- Tuner Kits are NOT CARB legal, and are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used, or registered or licensed for use, upon a highway (off-road use only). The manufacture, sale, offer for sale, or installation of this product may also be illegal under the federal clean air act (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3)).
|2015 - 2017||Ford||Mustang||GT|
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.