No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Vortech 2016-2020 Ford 5.2L Shelby GT350 Tuner Kits
Tuner Kit Availability
- Tuner Kits are available for 2016-2017 GT350, and GT350 Track Pack models.
- Vortech’s Ford 5.2L Shelby GT350 Supercharger Systems are available as a Tuner Kit (2016-2017) for custom installations for all applications, being stock, modified vehicles, or higher horsepower applications.
- The GT350 systems utilize Vortech’s V-3 SCi-Trim supercharger. Continued development in Vortech’s Lab resulted in the V-3 SCi. The “i” stands for improved and with its new patented oil control system and state of the art centrifugal compressor stage this V-3 SCi-Trim literally blows away the competition. Industry leading 75% adiabatic efficiency [SAE J1723 standard] means less heat is being generated, drive power is reduced and more net power is produced. Less heat also means better durability.
- Centrifugal superchargers easily make more pressure and flow than a roots type blower and are much more efficient. Read our Roots vs Centrifugal comparison to see the numbers.
- Vortech supercharger systems are a great value. Dollar for dollar, Vortech systems deliver more horsepower than virtually any other method of upgrade. Also, driven normally, gas mileage often increases rather than decreases.
Supercharger Kit Finishes
- Multiple kit finishes available. For that fully integrated look, 5.0 Mustang systems are available in factory matching black finish. Satin and Polished units are also available.
Included Components and Features
- – V-3 SCi-Trim compressor with 3.80″ drive pulley
- – Manifold boost pressure: 6.0-6.5 psig @ redline on stock engine
- Air inlet assembly includes:
- – High-flow carbon fiber inlet duct. Mates to OEM airbox
- – OEM replacement K&N panel filter
- – OEM 5.0L GT airbox base and lid
- – Silicone sleeves and reducers
- – Stainless steel clamps
- – PCV and breather hose provisions
- Replacement engine coolant pipe and hose assemblies
- Engine coolant reservoir replacement assembly
- Dual plate supercharger mounting system includes:
- – Idler Pulleys, drive belt and all hardware.
- – Mount features multiple position idler location for a wide range of belt and pulley fits.
- Discharge components include:
- – High flow air/air charge cooler. 24″ x 13″ x 3.5″ cooler core.
- – Mandrel bent 3″ and 3.5″ aluminum charge tubes for high flow and minimal weight
- – Silicone Sleeves & Stainless steel clamps
- – 98mm MAF housing configured for “blow-through” use.
- – Integrated air-straightener upstream of the MAF housing.
- – Vortech Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter
- Installation time is rated at 8-10 hours.
- Tuner Kits are NOT CARB legal, and are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used, or registered or licensed for use, upon a highway (off-road use only). The manufacture, sale, offer for sale, or installation of this product may also be illegal under the federal clean air act (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3)).
Tuner Kits, Upgrades, More HP (PLEASE CONTACT US FOR UPGRADE OPTIONS BEFORE PURCHASE)
- For higher-horsepower, custom-tuned installations we recommend a tuner kit, which does not include a fuel pump, fuel injectors or ECU programmer. This requires you or your installer to provide custom calibration and the required fuel components.
- The V-3 SCi-Trim supercharger included with the tuner kit is capable of up to 775HP on modified vehicles. Tuner kits are also available with the 950 HP capable V-2 Ti-Trim supercharger for high-performance racing vehicles.
- Call for more information.
|2016 - 2020||Ford||Mustang||GT350|
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.